Fall School Classroom Field Trips for 2021
A Day of Learning and Fun!
Autumn Moon Family Farm offers school field trips during the week from September 20th thru October 15th only, when schools are in session (not Columbus Day) for:
- Children Enrolled in Public Schools
- Children Enrolled in Private Schools
- Child Daycare
Are you looking for a fun, unique and educational field trip for your group? Look no further! Autumn Moon Family Farm will not only delight your group; it will also help them learn about the joys of the fall season.
This Fall Our Educational Program Is All About Corn!
Students Will Experience:
- Educational material/teaching appropriate for each age group
- Hands on corn activity
Field Trips Also Include:
- Corn maze scavenger hunt
- A ride on our barrel train (students 13 and under)
- Pedal go-karts (2 race kart tracks)
- Pedal go-kart wash complete with bubbles and water misters
- Jumping pillow
- Super Slide (80 foot long)
- Giant slingshots
- Grain hoops
- Corn pools/tables
- Rope swing
- Duck races
- Giant round swings
- Wiggle cars
- Straw Jump
- Tire play area
- Corn hole
- Ring toss
- Backyard bowling
- Matchbox car race track
- Kitchen play set
- Other yard games
- Teachers & students may walk the Mad Scientist Trail Together *(please note – not all props will be turned on for Field Trips). *Children must be accompanied by an adult in order to walk the trail.
- Teachers & Students may also walk the Halloween Themed Trail Together. *Children must be accompanied by an adult in order to walk the trail.
Field Trip Overview
- Tours are for students from Pre-K thru 6th grade (ages 3 to 13 years old)
- Available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays beginning Monday Sept. 20th through Friday Oct. 15th
- Field Trips are available from 9am thru 3pm
- Tours last 3 hours (you may bring a sack lunch & eat it at the farm)
- Student price is $8/person
- Each child will receive a small pie pumpkin to take home
- One teacher & one paid staff member per 20 students will be allowed at no charge – please call for more information
- Minimum of 15 guests preferred (If you have a smaller group, we could combine your group with another group)
- Reservations are required
- Additional siblings age 13 and under are $8/person
- Siblings age 2 and under are free
- Parents, siblings age 14 and older and any additional chaperones are $10/person (this is still $2.00 off our Regular Admission Price of $12/person).
- Parents, adult chaperones, volunteers and any additional siblings must pay separately at the admission stand
- We book multiple tours for the same day (there is plenty of room to spread out)
- Each person must have an armband on to enter the farm
- If leaving the farm and re-entering on the same day, you must show the attendant your armband to re-enter.
- The zipline is not included in the field trip
- If you would like to add the zipline, there would be an additional charge of $6/person for each rider. (*unlimited rides)
- The zipline weight limit is 150 pounds. *Riders may be weighed*
- Zipline riders must: Be able to follow instructions. Be able to sit on a seat and hold on. Weigh 150 pounds or less to ride. Show their arm band in order to ride.
- We reserve the right to with-hold any activity should the rider not follow the rules.
- You may walk the barrel train trail (the trail is decorated for fall/Halloween) and the Mad Scientist Trail *please note (not all props will be active during the field trip times).
- Students must be accompanied by an adult to walk the barrel train trail and the haunted trail.
- The field trip must be paid by the school. Parents may not pay individually for each child.
- We recommend that you bring a cooler with at least 2 water bottles per child. * The kids tend to get hot & thirsty running around.
- The special pricing is for a unique educational experience for children. Therefore, only students ages 3 to 13 receive the discounted price of $8/person.
Lunch at the farm!
Make the day extra special and bring your own sack lunches to eat at the farm. We have several picnic tables available for you to use! Please, make sure to bring a cooler with at least 2 water bottles per child even if you do not plan on eating lunch here.
Upon arrival one teacher should check in at the Admission stand window, pay and receive armbands for admission. Please have other teachers and volunteers unload the children and have them wait near the entrance. After checking in have everyone put on an armband (an assistant will help you to put on the armbands). Everyone must be wearing an armband to pass through the admission gate.
If you would like to set up a field trip or if you have any further questions please contact:
Sherry Alexander at 217-779-7934