Fall Educational School Tours
A Day of Learning and Fun!
Autumn Moon Family Farm offers school field trips during the week from September 19th thru October 26th only, when schools are in session (not Columbus Day) for:
- Children Enrolled in Public Schools
- Children Enrolled in Private Schools
- Child Daycare
*Home Schools are welcome to come on Slasher Fridays when admission cost is $13/person. *In order to receive this discount, you must go to our website and sign up for our emails. You will then receive a coupon for $2 off per person for each admission. This coupon is only available on Slasher Fridays and cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. (For example: Seniors, Veterans and Military cannot use this coupon on their admission. However, it can be used on their family members’ admission).
Are you looking for a fun, unique and educational field trip for your group? Then, look no further! Autumn Moon Family Farm will not only delight your group; it will also help them learn about the joys of the fall season.
Field Trips Include:
*Each child will receive a small pie pumpkin to take home! (While supplies last)
- Kiddie corn maze with scavenger hunt
- A ticket for one ride on our barrel train (students 13 and under only)
- Kids pedal karts & track complete with bubbles and water misters
- Adult pedal karts and track
- Jumping pillow
- Super slide (80 foot long)
- Giant slingshots
- Grain hoops
- Corn pools/tables
- Rope swing
- Duck races
- Giant round swings
- Wiggle cars
- Straw Jump
- Tire play area
- Corn hole
- Ring toss
- Backyard bowling
- Matchbox car racetrack
- Bubble station
- Kitchen play set
- Other yard games
- Teachers & students may walk the Pirate Trail Together *(please note – not all props will be turned on for Field Trips). *Children must be accompanied by an adult in order to walk the trail.
- Teachers & Students may also walk the Barrel Train Trail Together (It is decorated for Halloween). *Children must be accompanied by an adult in order to walk the trail.
Field Trip Overview
- Tours are for public & private school groups and daycares.
- Groups with 20 or more in their group pay just $10 per person (Discount for students only)
- One staff member per 10 students gets in free. There are some exceptions for special education.
- Field Trips are offered starting September 19th – October 26th on Tuesday – Thursday.
- Field Trips must be during school hours from 9am through 3 pm only.
- School group admission rates only apply when student admission is being paid for by the school.
- Reservations are required.
- Each child will receive a small pie pumpkin to take home. Teachers will receive a sticker for each child to put on their pumpkin (you can write the child’s name on the sticker).
- Minimum of 20 guests preferred.
- Field Trips are limited to 3 and a half hours (this time includes lunch).
- Parents, adult chaperones and volunteers pay $13/person (this is $2 off the regular admission price).
- Additional siblings age 3 and up pay $10/person and get a free pie pumpkin.
- Siblings age 2 and under are free and Do Not Receive a Free Pumpkin.
- Parents, adult chaperones, volunteers and any additional siblings must pay separately at the admission stand.
- Please be advised, we book multiple tours for the same day. There is plenty of room for everyone.
- Each person must have an armband on to enter the farm.
- If leaving the farm and re-entering on the same day, you must show the attendant your armband to re-enter.
- The zip line is NOT available during school tours.
- You may walk the barrel train trail (the trail is decorated for fall/Halloween) and the Halloween Trail *please note (not all props will be active during the field trip times).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult to walk the barrel train trail and the Halloween trail.
- The field trip must be paid by the school. Parents may not pay individually for each child.
- We recommend that you bring a cooler with at least 2 water bottles per child. * The kids tend to get hot & thirsty running around.
- We advise that students wear old clothing, old tennis shoes & dress appropriately for the weather.
Lunch at the Farm!
Make the day extra special and bring your own sack lunches to eat at the farm. We have several picnic tables available for you to use! Please, make sure to bring a cooler with at least 2 water bottles per child even if you do not plan on eating lunch here.
Payment Options: For all groups
Upon arrival one teacher should check in at the admission stand window, pay and receive armbands for admission. Please have other teachers and volunteers unload the children and have them line up near the entrance. After checking in, an assistant will help you to put armbands on the children and any staff that is included in the field trip. Please advise any additional staff, parents or siblings need to pay separately for themselves at the admission shed where they will get an armband and can enter the farm. Everyone must be wearing an armband to pass through the admission gate.
Field Trips must be booked in advance!
If you would like to set up a field trip or if you have any further questions, please contact:
Sherry Alexander at 217-779-7934